sexta-feira, 30 de maio de 2014

Yammy´s Experience

Yammy, Toronto


Hey Kralcx!

Hi All, I'm at Tanglewood right now actually....

I have been fasting for 23 days and have 8 more to go...

It's no secret that I don't like Loren, and cannot wait to get out of here and back to Toronto.


___________________________________________________________________________________



Home Sweet Home

Ok, now that I am safely out of Tanglewood and back in my safe little apartment, I would like to simply say this:

I personally do not recommend anyone go to Tanglewood to fast unless they are ok with fasting without a doctor present, and fasting in a location where interns have no means to get you to a hospital if something troublesome arises. You should also go to Tanglewood if you fancy being yelled while you are fasting and weak. I simply love the fact that Loren preaches radical honesty and non-violent communication...and then forgets to use those simple tools. (I got a kick out of this on a regular basis) I don't feel the man has ever told the truth. He even lied to my face when I confronted him on specific issues.

When we asked advice on how to cope with eating fruitarian back home (Canada), we would receive answers equivalent to "you come and live in the raw community I am making." Yeah...right. Not bloody likely. Thanks for the useful information... SARCASM! I was sick of his total garbage answers. I stopped going to lectures because I felt Loren got a big ego boost and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Ok, so my pride was involved too. I also didn't want the opportunity to see up his shorts like you can when he sits like he does...ewww.

Anyway, I remember a girl asking me to let her know how it went. My advice is to save your money. I hear True North in California is much better supervised. I'm going there next time I fast.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário