sexta-feira, 30 de maio de 2014

The purpose of this blog

The objective of this blog is to expose the fact that the tanglewood "wellness" center run by loren lockman is far from being a plausible and safe option in regards to the care provided to their clients, principally because of the negligent, insulting and even abusive behavior of loren lockman himself.

While an enormous number of individuals have decided to keep silent in regards to their infelicities at tanglewood, a few others did come forward in order better elucidate about the intricacies of their experience.

The following reports are not related in any way, other than in the referral of events that took place at tanglewood. The fact that a pattern of characteristics is made obvious can only be interpreted as an undeniable sign not only of the consistency of the problems and their lack of coincidence, but also of the perpetuation and incorrigibility of loren lockman´s behavior through out the years.

Without any request or mention whatsoever, loren lockman will start spewing out attacks about other raw food leaders to his fasting clientele, during his lectures and discussions at tanglewood.

The substance of these attacks is so outrageous and lie full, that it can only deceive those who are not aware of the impeccable work and manhood of the individuals under the attack of loren´s poisonous tongue.

loren´s strategy is to basically project all of his defects towards those who he envies. Fortunately, his multiple attempts to convince his audience of the superiority of his persona, only result in the explicit exposure of his warmongering egomaniac personality.

Defining the specificity of his attacks would be to fuel the absurd, but the main idea that loren so desperately tries to sell, is that he is the one responsible for all the success of others and that he is the most experienced authority in the health scene. What we know for a fact is that the majority of individuals who follow his program fail to comply, because although to the inexperienced it may sound plausible, in the eyes of a truly qualified health professional the program contains structural corruption that can only lead back to the the usage of the foods known to be problematic. A straight forward indicative that there is something very wrong with loren´s professing´s is that the vocabulary required to defend them is polluted by words such as "asshole", "douche bag", "jerk" and even "f***". Not exactly what you would want to hear on normal day, let alone after one month on water.
As would be expected all those who were a victim of his preposterous accusations were fast to debunk them to ridicule.

It seems the general feeling towards loren is one of pity, and it is within this line that I wish to express that despite his irresponsible behavior and lack of professionalism that indeed promptly disqualify him from the role of a fasting supervisor, we all do ultimately forgive him.

There are multiple honest reports, that evidence loren´s sexual harassing behavior, his incapacity to pay old debts, his egoistic and insulting expressions and his negligent behavior in taking care of fasters among many others, but let us take note that despite all this loren is still deserving of our respect and comprehension, and this exposition would have never been born if his behavior wasn't capable of influencing the unsuspecting individuals, who being unaware, would so easily fall prey of the machinations of his business, particularly during the very sensitive experience of a fast.


"I do not recommend Loren Lockman for a wide variety of reasons including but not limited to irresponsible fasting procedures, sexual harassment of women fasters, theft and poor recovery services. There have been far too many people to come forward with horrendous fasting experiences at Tanglewood for us to ever suggest you fast there"


ANOTHER PERSON RECENTLY DIED UNDER THE "CARE" OF LOREN LOCKMAN. EVIDENCE OF NEGLIGENCE IS NOT SURPRISING!

1 comentário:

  1. How would I make a new entry on this Blog? I want everyone to be able to see it. Thank you SO much for this blog!!! it influenced me to change my mind at the last minute about going to Tanglewood. I feel like it was a near miss for sure! I’m a 54 year old woman who Almost went to Tanglewood. The back and forth private messaging conversation I had with Loren following my decision not to go simply Reinforced Everything I read about his character here! I’m amazed that there haven’t been more entries on here than there are. I had told my friend who booked a stay in Jan that I was concerned after reading the court documents from Maryland. She told Loren so he sent me an extended explanation of “his” side of the story regarding the case. In it he did not acknowledge the 6 other clients of his involved in the case. He wrote a long explanation of his accolades, his various speaking experience, expertise and the thousands of people he has assisted with fasting. Then he asked me how I wanted to proceed after reading his explanation. It had the tone of almost scolding me, how dare I be concerned someone had died in his care etc. Prior to my decision ( As others here described ) he was professional, polite and I did Not feel pressure to book. He patiently addressed all of my questions and concerns with answers about his purist method of fasting that satisfied me. I even dropped the bomb telling family and friends I was doing this, that my decision had been made! I simply felt compelled Before paying to do One more search of testimonials for more people that completed the fasting, where some time had gone by and they were no longer at the facility. Every testimony I found Previously were of people still at the facility completing their last few days. I had watched tons of Loren’s YouTube’s that were Quite impressive and had positive back and forth with Loren himself. I was Sold ready to go tomorrow if I could! This last google search I did brought up the court case Where the girl on insulin died and some various blog entries including this site. The explanation he sent btw, said the girl had injected herself with insulin and it was determined she overdosed herself on insulin. Completely different information was in the court documents. I am open minded enough and discerning enough to be forgiving of even this court case involving multiple people. It was the blog entries about his character that bothered me more than anything. I responded back to Loren thanking him for sending me the information that he did, but told him I had also read about the man who died in Panama in 2014. I was honest and said I had concerns about that and some other blog reviews I’d read. I said that I had read enough information to make me feel uncomfortable about going. And I felt confident in my decision. I said Good luck to you and I thanked him for his time and patience in answering all of my questions and concerns. Well WOW - after that the side of Loren described here emerged Quickly! He was, in my opinion very defensive and reactive with his responses. He seems to Want to fight about it but I wasn’t taking the bait. At one point he told “me” that he didn’t want to argue about it. I said hey I’m not arguing just responding. I’m happy to share more details if anyone requests. I saved all of our msgs. He said That I made a “ bad fear based decision” and “other approaches don’t even come close to the results we offer” “I know what your body is capable of, and I know you will only achieve that through what we have to offer”. “ we have been full for 23 years and we will be full again, We don’t need you.”

    ResponderEliminar